netease games montreal is the brand new division of netease games; a leading game developer and publisher focusing on delivering top quality mobile and online gaming experiences. we’re currently looking for senior gameplay programmer for our next aaa project to work closely with game designers to design, explore, and implement various gameplay systems.
• responsible for any aspect of gameplay programming from invention and prototyping to full implementation;
• write clear, optimized, modularized code that is suitable for continuous integration and continuous deployment which respects best practices and software guidelines;
• collaborate with the team to design and architect major gameplay systems;
• good communicate with artists and designers;
• capable of quick iteration and feedback loops while working with the team.
• 6+ years gameplay development experience;
• minimum of 1 published aaa title;
• excellent c++ proficiency;
• excellent architecture and system design ability;
• experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, ai/pathing, user interface or online networking;
• experience with multi-threaded programming paradigms;
• experience with unreal engine and multiplayer architecture is a plus